Do you want to study in Canada?
Explain your choice of career and what qualifications, skills,
an talents you feel you have for your chosen field, because the three essays which
receive the highest ratings from our panel of judges will be awarded prizes:
-1st place will be granted a scholarship of $3,000 CAN to study in Canada
-2nd place will be granted a scholarship of $2,000 CAN to study in Canada
-3rd place will be granted a scholarship of $1,000 CAN to study in Canada
Running from September 20, 2019 until December 10,2019 , the essay contest is open
to all international students, between 16 an 21 years old
Take part in the Essay Contest “Discover Canada”, expand your horizons—literally and figuratively—
practice different ways of learning English, discover Canada and come to Canada in 2019!
If you could tell someone about Canada, what is your story?
- Participants must be no younger than 16 and no older than 22 years old before December 10, 2019
- Each participant may enter only one essay.
- Essay should be no less than 1000 words and no more than 1500. References are not included in the word count.
- All entries must be typed or computer-printed, double-spaced, in English. Entries can be submitted in the following file formats: .doc, .pdf,
and .docx. Images can be used in your essay if you feel that necessary to your work. Please ensure you have the proper rights to any images included.
- All entries must be your own original work. All entries will be checked scrupulously for plagiarism. If we determine any of your work to be plagiarized, your entry will be instantly disqualified.
- Entries cannot be returned so please remember to retain a copy.
- Entrants agree that Contest Organizers have the right to publish, display, reproduce or otherwise ust the Essay in whole or in part for advertising or promoting the Contest or for any other reason.
- Contest begins on September 20, 2019 and ends on December 10, 2019.
- 3 winnters will be selected from all eligible entries. The winners will be announced on January 5, 2020.
Each Essay will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
• Development of an original, interesting topic that fits the theme
• Clarity of ideas and writing skills
• Use of factual information
To ensure the anonymity of our participants, the essay title page with all identifying information will not be sent to the Selection Committee.
Writers’ names are unknown until after essays have been ranked and the contest results finalized.
Submitting an Essay:
- All essyas can be submitted to info@eduXpertcan.com at any time before the deadline of December 10, 2019.
- For each submission to be counted in the contest we require the following information:
*the essays title page, the name of the participant writing the essay with home mailing adress, phone number and email address;
*the essay itself;
*the participant's name should not appear any where on the essay pages.
- Do not put the essay itself into the body of the e-mail; it must be an attached file;
- Please copy the information from your title page into the e-mail message.
- All entries must be received by the closing date of the Contest. Only entries that are duly received by us by the closing date will be eligible for the Contest. We cannot accept responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged and proof of sending an online entry is not proof that we received it.
- You will receive a confirmnation email from Contest Organizers when you successfully submit your Essay. Please contact us if you do not receive a confirmation within a week.
E-mail Submission Example:
From: Name of sender
Subject line: The essay contest ”Discover Canada”
Attached: Your essay as a .doc or .pdf attachment only
Body of message: Copy and paste your title page information into the body of the e-mail.
Our site: https://eduxpertcan.com/study-in-canada-2019
ПОБЕДИТЕЛИ КОНКУРСА ЭССЕ DISCOVER CANADA ПРОШЛЫХ ЛЕТ ИЗ РЕСПУБЛИКИ САХА (ЯКУТИЯ):
Настя Николаева, городская классическая гимназия, Якутск
Лиза Скрыбыкина, Якутск
Марк Гаврильев, ФТЛ, ЯКутск
Калисфена Тимофеева, ИЗФИР, Якутск
ЖИРКОВА АНЖЕЛА, БЕЛОГОРСКАЯ СОШ, АБЫЙСКИЙ УЛУС
ШЕСТАКОВА ЮЛИЯ, 35 СОШ, ЯКУТСК
СИДОРОВ АЛЬБЕРТ, СВФУ.